<Mark Reddin>
R hertoric
2020-07-01 18:10:02 UTC
Hello my name is Mark Reddin in the past couple of month I received
hundreds of emails from Debian.On or about March 5 2020 I sent a Debianize
upstream dealing with the Debian GNU/Linux intro I put in Pubian or
something close. I receive Pu package updates and patches could someone
tell me what is really going on cause I done heard so many different
stories.
R hertoric
stories.
pepo misio