Publishing a new book
Mechtilde Stehmann
2020-03-22 15:50:01 UTC
Hello,

I'm working on a book about packaging with gbp-buildpackage.

The book includes the program which builds a Debian package step-by-step.

It is a LaTeX/NoWeb document written in German. The program itself has
an English UI.

I want to publish it in the group ddp-team.

I is licensed under CC By-SA 4.0

If you need more information please ask.

Kind regards
--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Debian Developer
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899 39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F
Mechtilde Stehmann
2020-03-30 15:40:02 UTC
hello ddp-team,

can someone of the owners can add me to the group

https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team

Kind regards

Mechtilde