Troubleshoot for mic not working with Skype?
Adam Taylor
2019-01-27 21:20:02 UTC
Hey folks,

New to this mailing list stuff - but I've been looking for a solution to my
mic not working with Skype, though it works fine with other programs. It's
only the onboard mic, an external mic works fine. I'm running Debian
(Stretch), AMD64. Couldn't find a solution on the web or IRC. Any
suggestions appreciated.

Cheers
Thedesertprince
Holger Wansing
2019-01-27 22:10:01 UTC
Post by Adam Taylor
Hey folks,
New to this mailing list stuff - but I've been looking for a solution to my
mic not working with Skype, though it works fine with other programs. It's
only the onboard mic, an external mic works fine. I'm running Debian
(Stretch), AMD64. Couldn't find a solution on the web or IRC. Any
suggestions appreciated.
This the wrong list for such questions.

Please use the Debian support channels under
https://www.debian.org/support,
preferably the mailinglists or IRC.

Cheers
Holger