Debian release-notes: change dblatex style for spanish PDF build
Javier Fernandez-Sanguino
2017-06-15 20:50:02 UTC
Dear Holger,
I have tested the build without that file, and it works fine now.
The spanish PDF is attached. Could you take the time to check if
everything is fine?
Ok. I will check if the style can be removed. However, please notice I
have just finished the translation and there is some cleaning /
reviewing I would like to do first.

Additionaly, the PDF build does not seem to be working on my side
(maybe because I do not have the packages fully up to date in my
development environment). I have to fix that first.
If yes, we could remove that file, to get same style for all langs.
(The new style is also a big improvement IMO.)
Understood..

Regards

Javier
Holger Wansing
2017-06-15 21:10:02 UTC
Post by Javier Fernandez-Sanguino
Dear Holger,
I have tested the build without that file, and it works fine now.
The spanish PDF is attached. Could you take the time to check if
everything is fine?
Ok. I will check if the style can be removed. However, please notice I
have just finished the translation and there is some cleaning /
reviewing I would like to do first.
Ok. Nothing urgent from my side.
Post by Javier Fernandez-Sanguino
Additionaly, the PDF build does not seem to be working on my side
(maybe because I do not have the packages fully up to date in my
development environment). I have to fix that first.
I have a plain Jessie here, where it works fine.

Holger

--
Sent from my Jolla phone
http://www.
Javier Fernandez-Sanguino
2017-06-16 22:20:02 UTC
Post by Javier Fernandez-Sanguino
Dear Holger,
I have tested the build without that file, and it works fine now.
The spanish PDF is attached. Could you take the time to check if
everything is fine?
Ok. I will check if the style can be removed. However, please notice I
have just finished the translation and there is some cleaning /
reviewing I would like to do first.
I have confirmed that it works and have removed the file now. The
issues I had building the PDF files disappeared as soon as I installed
the fonts-sil-charis package.

Best regards

Javier