Updated doc-central
Diane Trout
2017-10-12 23:10:18 UTC

I updated doc-central to at least be compatible with Python 3.

The updates are currently here:

https://github.com/detrout/doc-central

I talked a bit more about it on the debian-python mailing list

https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2017/10/msg00043.html

Stuart Prescott suggested maybe the updated package should live under
the debian-doc team?

Diane
Osamu Aoki
2018-03-11 12:40:02 UTC
Post by Diane Trout
Hi,
I updated doc-central to at least be compatible with Python 3.
Great!
Post by Diane Trout
https://github.com/detrout/doc-central
I talked a bit more about it on the debian-python mailing list
https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2017/10/msg00043.html
Stuart Prescott suggested maybe the updated package should live under
the debian-doc team?
Maybe ... but no one here recently worked on it.

Since it is Debian QA Group <***@qa.debian.org>, anyone can take
over. (Please do so.)

Also, for salsa git repo hosting, I suggest you to put it under debian
so any DD can commit.

Osamu
Diane Trout
2018-03-11 19:40:07 UTC
Post by Osamu Aoki
Maybe ... but no one here recently worked on it.
over. (Please do so.)
Also, for salsa git repo hosting, I suggest you to put it under debian
so any DD can commit.
Here you go

https://salsa.debian.org/debian/doc-central

I should go through and update the standards version.

Do you think I should send my version to experimental or unstable
first?

Also I should probably file a ITA for the package.
Osamu Aoki
2018-03-12 14:20:01 UTC
Post by Diane Trout
Post by Osamu Aoki
Maybe ... but no one here recently worked on it.
over. (Please do so.)
Also, for salsa git repo hosting, I suggest you to put it under debian
so any DD can commit.
Here you go
https://salsa.debian.org/debian/doc-central
I should go through and update the standards version.
Do you think I should send my version to experimental or unstable
first?
If it is usable shape, why not unstable.
Post by Diane Trout
Also I should probably file a ITA for the package.
Please do so.

By the way, doc central Depends: apache2 | httpd-cgi

Can you make it not depending on them. With python, you can test if
local www server already exists or not. If not, start one line HTTP
server just like devscripts testing script does... Just a thought.

Osamu