How can create initial ko.po
sebul
2022-05-30 12:00:01 UTC
Hello.
https://salsa.debian.org/sebul-guest/debian-reference/-/tree/latest/po
have no ko.po file.
How can I create the ko.po file ?
Is there any korean translation?
How can start ?
Luna Jernberg
2022-05-30 12:10:02 UTC
Hey!

Create a ko.po file in your own fork and then send in a Merge Request to
have it added, you can start by creating the file locally by copy pasting
some other countries file and edit it
How can start ?
Aoki, Osamu
2022-05-30 15:30:01 UTC
2022-05-31 01:20:01 UTC

    After create ko.po in salsa, you may use weblate to translate:

https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-reference/translations/
Hi,
--
肖盛文 xiao sheng wen Faris Xiao
埮信(wechat)atzlinux
GnuPG Public Key: 0x00186602339240CB
Aoki, Osamu
2022-05-31 07:30:01 UTC
2022-05-31 09:20:01 UTC
Hi sebul,

    You may begin your translate work at:

https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-reference/translations/ko/

To use the weblate, you only need register an account.
Post by Aoki, Osamu
Xiao,
Did you already updated language filter for ko? (I thought there is a opt-in
language filter.)
Yes, there is a opt-in language filter, it is in:

https://hosted.weblate.org/settings/debian-reference/translations/#files
Post by Aoki, Osamu
Please coordinate with him and update it. (I forgot how to do it.)
I just create ko.po file from templates.pot and update the filter in
weblate.

Thanks!
sebul
2022-06-01 08:00:02 UTC
Post by Aoki, Osamu
Hi,
You copy po/template.pot to po/ko.po and start editting.
How do you get po/template.pot, you run "make pot"
It works. Thank you.