Request to join the ddp-team at salsa.d.o
Adriano Rafael Gomes
2018-08-24 23:40:01 UTC
Hi, this is just a follow-up to my request to join the ddp-team at
salsa.d.o. I've worked on translating the refcard and the release-notes
to pt_BR since more than 5 years. I had commit access to the repository
on alioth, now I'm requesting access on salsa too, please.

Thank you.
Joost van Baal-Ilić
2018-08-25 04:30:01 UTC
Hi Adriano,
Post by Adriano Rafael Gomes
Hi, this is just a follow-up to my request to join the ddp-team at
salsa.d.o. I've worked on translating the refcard and the release-notes to
pt_BR since more than 5 years. I had commit access to the repository on
alioth, now I'm requesting access on salsa too, please.
Just granted to you. (And I've now learned that in gitlab-speak, maintainer >
developer: contrary to what we're used in Debian...)

Thanks for your continued interest and Welcome back to DDP!

Happy Hacking, Bye,

Joost
Adriano Rafael Gomes
Hi Joost, thank you.
Osamu Aoki
2018-09-02 16:10:01 UTC
Post by Joost van Baal-Ilić
Hi Adriano,
Post by Adriano Rafael Gomes
Hi, this is just a follow-up to my request to join the ddp-team at
salsa.d.o. I've worked on translating the refcard and the release-notes to
pt_BR since more than 5 years. I had commit access to the repository on
alioth, now I'm requesting access on salsa too, please.
Just granted to you. (And I've now learned that in gitlab-speak, maintainer >
developer: contrary to what we're used in Debian...)
Wow.... Now I know too.
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/permissions.html

maintainer has more than developer

Interesting.

Osamu
victory
2018-09-02 17:00:02 UTC
completely off-topic, though

On Mon, 3 Sep 2018 01:09:05 +0900
Post by Osamu Aoki
Wow.... Now I know too.
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/permissions.html
maintainer has more than developer
Interesting.
it's just you are comparing normal meaning and Debian's dialect
--
victory
no need to CC me :-)