Debian refcard: call to update translation for Swedish
Holger Wansing
2016-04-24 12:30:03 UTC
Hi all,

We have recently updated the content of Debian refcard for Stretch.

Since the last translator for your language (in CC) did not respond, I would
like to ask, if someone here is willing to take the time to update the
translation for Swedish.

A browseable web interface for the subversion repository can be found on
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard/

You can checkout the source code for refcard with
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard refcard

Or feel free to drop me a mail, I can sent you the po file via mail,
if you prefer.

Please file a wishlist bug against the refcard package, or sent the
file directly to me, when you have the translation ready.

Feel free to ask, if you have any questions.

Many thanks

Holger
Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
D E B I A N L I N U X 8 . 0 " J E S S I E " .

Holger Wansing

Andreas Ronnquist
2016-05-24 16:10:01 UTC
Post by Holger Wansing
Friendly ping :-)
Hi,
Post by Holger Wansing
Hi all,
We have recently updated the content of Debian refcard for Stretch.
Since the last translator for your language (in CC) did not
respond, I would like to ask, if someone here is willing to take
the time to update the translation for Swedish.
A browseable web interface for the subversion repository can be
found on http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard/
You can checkout the source code for refcard with
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard refcard
Or feel free to drop me a mail, I can sent you the po file via mail,
if you prefer.
Please file a wishlist bug against the refcard package, or sent the
file directly to me, when you have the translation ready.
Feel free to ask, if you have any questions.
Many thanks
Holger
I will get back to you with an updated Swedish translation, but I have
discovered that the license text at the bottom left of the first page
is somewhat cut off by the copyright lines - and half of the
copyright messages get in the left column, while the other half is on
the top of the center column - which doesn't look very nice.

Have a look at

for a screenshot.

-- Andreas Rönnquist
***@gusnan.se
***@gusnan.se
Holger Wansing
2016-05-24 17:40:02 UTC
Post by Andreas Ronnquist
I will get back to you with an updated Swedish translation, but I have
discovered that the license text at the bottom left of the first page
is somewhat cut off by the copyright lines - and half of the
copyright messages get in the left column, while the other half is on
the top of the center column - which doesn't look very nice.
Have a look at
http://www.gusnan.se/refcard/refcard_screenshot.png
for a screenshot.
Thanks a lot for taking care of the Swedish translation.

Regarding your screenshot:
you have built the pdf simply via make, but the proper method is the use of
"make USE_DBLATEX=1 refcard-sv-a4.pdf".

That produces a nicer output. And the issues mentioned by you are also
fixed :-)

Cheers

Andreas Ronnquist
2016-05-24 18:00:02 UTC
On Tue, 24 May 2016 19:31:53 +0200,
Post by Holger Wansing
Hi,
Post by Andreas Ronnquist
I will get back to you with an updated Swedish translation, but I
have discovered that the license text at the bottom left of the
first page is somewhat cut off by the copyright lines - and half of
the copyright messages get in the left column, while the other half
is on the top of the center column - which doesn't look very nice.
Have a look at
http://www.gusnan.se/refcard/refcard_screenshot.png
for a screenshot.
Thanks a lot for taking care of the Swedish translation.
you have built the pdf simply via make, but the proper method is the
use of "make USE_DBLATEX=1 refcard-sv-a4.pdf".
That produces a nicer output. And the issues mentioned by you are also
fixed :-)
Great, thanks!
I'll get back to you shortly with an updated Swedish translation.

best regards
-- Andreas Rönnquist
***@gusnan.se
***@gusnan.se