Debian history Debian 10
Javier Fernandez-Sanguino
2020-04-18 13:10:02 UTC
Dear colleague,
Hello, I'm a Korean and a Debian user.
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history/-/blob/master/po4a/po/ko.po
(and other *.po files, too)
But
https://www.debian.org/News/2019/20190706.en.html
says Debian 10 buster released
So I think that
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history/-/blob/master/po4a/po/*.po
files must be updated
The debian-history package has been uploaded hopefully fixing this (and
other) bugs. The changes should be shown in the Debian web site in some
hours, they are already available in Salsa.debian.org. Please note,
however, that the Korean translation will need to be updated accordingly.

Best regards

Javier
Holger Wansing
2020-04-18 18:40:02 UTC
Post by Javier Fernandez-Sanguino
Dear colleague,
Hello, I'm a Korean and a Debian user.
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history/-/blob/master/po4a/po/ko.po
(and other *.po files, too)
But
https://www.debian.org/News/2019/20190706.en.html
says Debian 10 buster released
So I think that
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/project-history/-/blob/master/po4a/po/*.po
files must be updated
The debian-history package has been uploaded hopefully fixing this (and
other) bugs. The changes should be shown in the Debian web site in some
hours, they are already available in Salsa.debian.org. Please note,
however, that the Korean translation will need to be updated accordingly.
@Javier,
thanks for the quick upload.
The new version is now displayed on the webpage, so that worked well!

@Sebul,
unfortunately the updated Korean translation from your personal branch
was not included, sorry.
So that will have to wait until the next upload.

I personally could expect that to happen soon, as long as the new DPL
vote is finished. Let's see...

I will include your current working state into the master branch shortly.

Greetings
Holger
--
Holger Wansing <***@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508 3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076
Holger Wansing
2020-04-18 21:10:01 UTC
Post by Holger Wansing
I personally could expect that to happen soon, as long as the new DPL
vote is finished. Let's see...
FYI: I have now added Debconf15 - Debconf19 data to the manual (chapter 4).

Holger
Holger Wansing
2020-04-18 22:10:02 UTC
Hi sebul,
Post by Holger Wansing
@Sebul,
unfortunately the updated Korean translation from your personal branch
was not included, sorry.
So that will have to wait until the next upload.
I personally could expect that to happen soon, as long as the new DPL
vote is finished. Let's see...
I will include your current working state into the master branch shortly.
I have included your translation into the 'master' branch now.

After that, I updated the ko.po file, based on latest changings in the
manual.
Because of that, you still have some work to do now ;-)
(ko.po now has 8 untranslated strings and 17 fuzzy's).

!!! But then (while writing this mail):
Just now, we got mail from ***@doraji.xyz (황병희) via debian-doc,
that translation review is not finished.
So, we should stop any work as suggested, until review is finished.

Holger
sebul
2020-04-29 17:40:01 UTC
Hello. everyone.