[debian refcard] call for translation update
Holger Wansing
2020-04-28 20:40:01 UTC
Hi all,

in preparation for the next Debian release, I would like to ask for some
translation updates for Debian-refcard.
Maybe you could take some time to update your translation of the Debian refcard?
(Most of you will only have less work to do; there have been no massive content
changings, so expect not much work-needing strings.)

The source code repository can be found at
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/refcard

Don't hesitate to mail me in case of questions!

Regards + Thanks

Holger
--
Holger Wansing <***@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508 3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076
atzlinux
2020-04-29 09:30:01 UTC
Hi ,Holger

Chinese(zh_CN.po) translation is updated.

Please see:

https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/refcard/-/merge_requests/6
Post by Holger Wansing
Hi all,
in preparation for the next Debian release, I would like to ask for some
translation updates for Debian-refcard.
Maybe you could take some time to update your translation of the Debian refcard?
(Most of you will only have less work to do; there have been no massive content
changings, so expect not much work-needing strings.)
The source code repository can be found at
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/refcard
Don't hesitate to mail me in case of questions!
Regards + Thanks
Holger
--
ЀʢÎÄ Faris Xiao