Splunk/Microsoft Office Users
r***@technologiesstack.com
2019-04-01 18:10:02 UTC

Capture new leads with our technology customers contact base.

*We can provide you complete company and contact information of Decision
Makers using below technologies:-*

- Microsoft Azure/Office 365
- AWS
- Splunk
- ArcSight
- Rapid7
- IBM QRadar
- Veeam
- Cisco
- Citrix
- Symantec

Please go through the above and let me know if can share any technology
counts and other details accordingly.

Also, kindly revert if you are looking for any other type of technology
customers/Decision Makers, we will be happy to assist you!

Thanks,

*Rebecca Carter*

*Marketing Manager*

Reply with Not Interested, if wish to expel from this email communication.
r***@technologiesstack.com
2019-04-03 13:40:02 UTC

Did you get a chance to go through my previous email? Please advice and let
me know if I can share more information.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Regards

Rebecca